Ballistic Row Material Puncture Proof Kevlar Aramid UD Fabric
- Aramid is a new type of composite material. The aramid UD has been used in the soft and hard body armors.
- Excellent temperature adaptability. It can be used for a long time at the temperature of – 196 ℃ – 380 ℃.
- Bulletproof and impact resistant. The bulletproof vest made of Aramid can meet the NIJ 0101.06 standard.
- Cutting resistance and abrasion resistance. It unable to be cut by ordinary household scissors. Only titanium alloy blades can cut it.
- Bending resistance. It can fold and rub repeatedly for more than 100,000 times.
- High modulus and high stability.
- High tensile, low elongation.
- Aramid is a bulletproof material widely used in the field of military and police protection in the world. It is mainly used in the bulletproof clothing, stab proof clothing, aerospace and other fields.